Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

H A L L O W E E N - S A L E!!

I LOVE Halloween so I decided to do my first holiday sale!! For every item you buy from my etsy store, you can receive one other item at 50% off! For example: order one item get one half off, order four items... two of them will be half off. This is a great opportunity to save big in my store!! The sale only runs from October 28th until November 1st.

The 50% off will be refunded to your PayPal after purchase is made UNLESS you message me previously to have me set up a special order post for your items. So PLEASE message me to set up a Special Request post if this will make things easier for you. Because of time differences, it could take a few hours for the refund, so it is much easier to set up a Special Request post for those who will need their refund immediately!! :}

Enjoy!!! and.. H A P P Y - H A L L O W E E N!!!!

No comments: