Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

H O L I D A Y - S A L E:

Since it is the Holiday season, I decided to have a longer sale this time. Also... it ends the 17th of this month because I plan on having all orders made on the 17th in the mail by the 18th in hopes that they will make it to you by the 25th. This is NOT a GUARANTEE!!! I just promise to have them in the mail by the 18th.

SALE INFO: Just like before...
For every item in my store you buy you can receive one other item at 50% off!
For example: order one item get one half off, order four items... two of them will be half off. This is a great opportunity to save big in my store!! The sale runs from December 7th until December 17th.

The 50% off will be refunded to your PayPal after purchase is made UNLESS you message me previously to have me set up a special order post for your items. So PLEASE message me to set up a Special Request post if this will make things easier for you. Because of time differences/holiday season, it could take a few hours/days for the refund, so it is much easier to set up a Special Request post for those who will need their refund immediately!! :}

No comments: