Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Autumn Trends

Color trends for fall/winter 2009 have been posted for a while now... There are a mixture of brights with blacks as well as these new economically friendly colors. Ruffles and feathers are going to be huge this year as well as thickly knitted sweaters.

I am a huge fan of the brights with the blacks myself. I use the combination quite often. I am also a fan of this more muted palette as well though. There are so very bold and fabulous colors in the mixture.

With all this in mind, I decided to display my new feather earrings in a blog posting. I used a mixture of some of the tones listed in the article as well as some brights alone and with black. I really hope you enjoy!! Comments/Feedback are always welcome. Click here to see more of my new items!!

No comments: